Friday, September 29, 2017

Our Honeymoon trip to Italy Cosmos Leisurely Tour 17 days



I have never been on a big tour before, but it was my dream to visit Italy. Since there are so many things to see there, I thought it was worth taking a tour. So, we decided on Cosmos Leisurely Tour of Italy.  We wanted to stay longer in Rome and Venice, and in general reduce as much as possible one night stays. Also, in terms of food, I knew the hotel food wouldn’t be extraordinary, especially on a tour when a group has to eat within a schedule.

A couple of weeks before I started reading the guide for each smaller place specified, and I couldn’t sleep anymore because of all information I was reading. How glad I was we didn’t go on a regular tour, visiting twice as many places as we did. We had each one suitcase as specified on the tour instructions.
We took the flight with Cosmos too, the only problem was it was less flexible and on the way back we had to change airports in London. Not a good move. Not sure why they complicate the itinerary this way.

The trip took place end of July and beginning of August 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment